Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Who understands that a middle aged woman would get addicted to "The Hills"? My kids were watching it one night last year and now I'm hooked. Well, the fourth season started last night and there I was, glued to the set watching a show that was maybe 15 minutes of the half hour time slot. The rest of the time was taken up by the theme song, commercials, and of course the live kick-off party on the beach. All the beautiful young stars were back, with the addition of Heidi's sister who wants to move to L.A. The high point of the night was Audrina telling Lo that they will never be friends and that she just doesn't care. I never saw Audrina act so decisively. Come to think of it, I did watch soaps in high school.....Have a great day wherever you are! KayKay

No comments: